As we count the minutes until spring, we're partnering with Terrain to offer US-based readers a chance to win a trip for two to Terrain's flagship Philadelphia store on April 19, 2014, for a day of shopping and feasting with Remodelista's editor-in-chief, Julie Carlson, as your guide.
Here's what one lucky person will win:
- A $5,000 shopping spree at Terrain in Glen Mills, PA, with Julie Carlson as your personal shopper
- Lunch with Julie at Terrain's Garden Café
- Roundtrip Airfare for two to Philadelphia from anywhere in the Continental US
- A hotel stay on Friday and Saturday nights, April 18 and 19, at the Hotel Palomar in Rittenhouse Square
- Transportation to and from the hotel to Terrain on Saturday, April 19
- Dinner for two on Saturday evening at Terrain's Garden Café
View the official rules (note that winners must be able to visit Terrain on April 19) and enter to win below:
Above: Enter your email for a chance to win at Terrain + Remodelista's Win $5,000 and a Trip to Terrain contest page. The winner will be selected in a random drawing on March 20, 2014.
Above: Plants for sale at Terrain's flagship store, set on 11 acres in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania, 15 miles west of Philadelphia.
Above: The winner will have $5,000 to spend at the store, with Julie as a shopping guide.
Above: Terrain's Garden Café is set in an antique greenhouse under a canopy of hanging ferns. Chef Keith Rudolf's menu focuses on seasonal ingredients from trusted local farmers.
Enter to win the shopping spree and trip at Terrain.
- Hobbies & Personal Activities
- Hobby Events