Kelsey Grammar home
Kelsey Grammer may have walked away from ex-wife Camille in 2011, but the TV stars can’t walk away from their multimillion-dollar homes. With their fortune tied up in several estates, they’ve been trying to cash in on their real estate investments for more than five years.
The Grammers purchased the 10,567-square-foot manor for $13.7 million in 2007; it now wears a $14.995 million price tag. Believe it or not, this is a significant discount since the first attempted sale for $18.9 million in 2008.
“No expense has been spared remodeling this 7-bed, 9-bath gem,” Coldwell Banker’s Linda May writes in the listing description. Highlights include a luxurious living room with exposed beams, a tasteful courtyard and outdoor pool, an exercise room and a large chef’s kitchen.
While Kelsey is more recently known for his role on the Starz series “Boss,” the five-time Emmy Award winner is undoubtedly recognized for his performances on “Frasier” in the mid-’90s. Meanwhile, Camille became a household name for airing the couple’s divorce drama on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” If only they could transfer their on-screen success to the real estate market.
Since their divorce, the Grammers have been trying to ditch several properties including:
- A ski chalet at 228 Tall Timber Rd, Avon, CO 81620 used in Season 2 of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” as a cabin getaway and now listed for $6.995 million.
- A Malibu escape listed for $17.5 million in August 2012 and upped to $17.9 million before being taken off the market in October.
Truth be told, this list only captures a fraction of the Grammers’ homes. Mostly purchased under Kelsey’s Fossil II Trust, other former Grammer estates include a 1.88+ acre farm in Delaware County NY, two vacation homes in Hawaii, multiple swanky New York City apartments and a home at 10 Morgan Ct, Smithtown, NY 11787, which sold in 2007 for $4.6 million — a $12 million drop from its original price.
While Camille recently ended her Bravo reality-TV show days, Kelsey can be seen with his fourth wife, Kayte Walsh, and 7-month-old daughter, Faith, who is already on the road to stardom.
- Kelsey and Camille Grammer’s Beverly Hills Home on Market Again
- Kelsey and Camille Grammer’s Malibu Home Listed
- Ski House Listing Brings No Thaw Between Kelsey & Camille Grammer
- Arts & Entertainment