I worked with Tina on a short sale, and the reason why I mention that is because it can be a rather long and drawn out process. My short sale is finally coming to a close after 8 long months. You would think a realtor would get lost or forget about you, however, Tina kept me informed every step of the way. She took on the role of liaison between myself and the title company that I was working with to ensure that the lines of communication remained open and everyone was on the same page. Tina was able to provide insight, guidance, or resources as needed, as well as answers to questions that came up throughout the process. I would HIGHLY recommend Tina for the following reasons:
- Always returned calls in a timely manner
- Checked in on me regularly to ensure I didn?t have any questions or need anything
- If I could not get through to the title company, or even my lawyer, she could!
- She is an absolute professional whose key focus is to get your house sold, or help you find a new one
- She had many other clients, but always made me feel like I was the only one
- Does whatever it takes to ensure total satisfaction (Due to my work schedule, we had some 6 or 7pm calls)
If and when an opportunity or need arises for a realtor for myself, family, or close friends?TINA HERMANN would (hands down!) be my first choice. Thank you Tina for your continued follow up and support - you made this whole experience as smooth and stress-free as it possibly could have been! You are an exceptional realtor and I truly appreciate it!
David Beaman By the way, I forgot to mention that you found a buyer for my home in 3 days!! Less... More
Highly likely to recommend
Showed me homes
Tina was professional, courteous and extremely helpful. We felt we were in good hands and represented very well, even though we had just met. I'd recommend her to anyone.