Regina Thoenig

10 years of work experience
Keller Williams Real Estate
500 West Hartford St.
Milford, PA, 18337
(570) 664-0915

Ratings & reviews (7)

Powered by Zillow
Highly likely to recommend
11/21/2013
user1885719
Helped me buy home
Regina was absolutely wonderful. She was patient, knowledgeable, honest, and always responded to my questions. If I ever need to buy another house or sell the one I love, she would be the first person I went to.
Highly likely to recommend
11/15/2013
AllaGonopolsky
Helped me buy home
Regina is a very nice person with professional skills. She was very helpfull in all aspects we needed her in. It was such pleasure to deal with Regina. I would recomend her to all my friends, who will want to buy a house.
Highly likely to recommend
11/14/2013
mbrustowicz
Helped me buy home
Regina is an excellent agent! She was patient, and extremely knowledge during our search for our home. I would highly recommend her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She will find you the house of your dreams!
Highly likely to recommend
02/15/2012
Dee McB
Helped me buy home
I've been working with Regina Thoenig for several years now and will continue to do business with her in the future. She has been instrumental in helping with the purchase of several investment properties in Pike County. She's handled the rentals as well as the purchases. She is extremely knowledgeable, responsive and gets the deals done!
Highly likely to recommend
02/02/2012
bronxgram
Helped me buy home
We would very highly recommend Regina to any one who is seeking a real estate agent who is professional, sincere and supports you through the entire process in a timely and efficient manner, according to your needs. Based on our personal experience of purchasing a new home in an area that we were not familiar with, Regina demonstrated extensive knowledge of the areas she serves, was always there for us, expedited the process and negotiated with our contractor very comprehensively. She listened to our every want and need, and exceeded our expectations. Not only did we find a great real estate agent, but we found a very dear friend in Regina! Less ... More
Highly likely to recommend
01/24/2012
mbake7
Helped me buy home
Regina was very professional and patient even though the purchase of the property was difficult. I would recommend her to friends.
Highly likely to recommend
01/24/2012
Great Neck Girl
Helped me buy and sell homes
My husband and I have been working with Regina for about two years now and have been happy with our real estate experience. We have looked at numerous foreclosures with her as we wanted to buy another property for an investment. She has been very helpful and very flexible as we live on Long Island and not in the immediate area she covers. She makes herself available on email and by phone and it doesn't matter how late I call her she always returns the call within the hour. There have been weekends we pop up to PA and might stop in the office on a whim to ask her about a house I saw on line and if we can see it that day, and I would say 99% of the time she will make the time for us, the other 1% is because she was not in the office that particular day. She is very knowledgeable about the properties she shows us and the areas in which they are located. She has also pointed out things we should look for in the purchase of a home which we had never taken into consideration. She has taught us to be better buyers. We purchased a foreclosure home from Regina in 2010 and we now have it listed with her for rent/sale in 2012. We are very happy overall with our experience with Regina and we have recommended her to others and will continue to do so in the future. Less ... More