Belgian action star and professional muscle-flexer/roundhouse-kicker Jean-Claude Van Damme—Timecop, Bloodsport, and others—has picked up a $6M home by the water in Marina Del Rey, Calif. Scissor-kick open the door and find four stories, with a home gym, a billiards room, an elevator, a 3D theater, eight fireplaces, and, at the top of it all, a garden with fire pits, waterfalls, and a swim jet hydro spa. Now that's all great, but it's nothing—nothing—compared to the home's real treasures: the wealth of unambiguously space-agey seating options that pervade all 7,574 square feet. Above, the gargantuan mass of dark leather in the theater, otherworldly high-backed thrones in the office, plush leathery swivel chairs on the lawn, leather banquettes in the bathroom, and more. Here's hoping Van Damme bought the house fully furnished.
More from Yahoo! Homes
1 - 4 of 8
- Mortgage mistakes to avoid at all c … Yahoo! Homes - Tue, May 14, 2013 8:29 PM EDT
- Four reasons to refinance before su … Yahoo! Homes - Mon, May 13, 2013 7:30 PM EDT
- Refinance at 3.2 percent? One homeowner … Yahoo! Homes - Fri, May 10, 2013 5:49 PM EDT
- Low mortgage rates may not be here for … Yahoo! Homes - Mon, May 6, 2013 9:55 PM EDT
- Refinance now for big savings Yahoo! Homes - Fri, May 3, 2013 4:58 PM EDT