Inspired by Erdem's Pre-Fall 2013 collection, we're blending rustic wood with shiny mercury glass and eye-popping florals. With this style, it's all about the juxtaposition: bright and earthy, modern and rustic. To get the look, shop the chic pieces below.
- Poppies Wallpaper ($148): Start with a fresh, vibrant floral piece so that you can build a color palette based on the pattern. Go for a young, contemporary look, with this bold poppy wallpaper.
- Etched Glass Vase ($109): Like the neutral, watercolor-inspired walls of the editorial, this faux mercury glass vase has a unique, textured look that doesn't compete with the loud colors and patterns.
- Pink Pillow ($10, originally $14): Infuse some color with a pillow, throw blanket, or vase in a shade that pulls from your floral pattern.
- Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table ($599): Alongside shiny pillows and a bold floral accent, weathered wood creates a cool, rustic contrast.
- Cozy Cable Knits in Wool, Porcelain, and Paper
- Casa Capsule: Embrace Emerald, Gangster Squad Your House, and Visit Kim and Kanye!
- Twisted Tradition in a SoMa Loft
- Arts & Entertainment