Estately recently corralled a smattering of listing photos whose sole point of connection is their loud and proud love of taxidermy decor—and not the hauntingly beautiful kind, either. Nope, these are more in the vein of, you know, Texas' dead animal house. Above, please find the 10 most in-your-face listing photos of the Estately bunch, including, of course, the photo above, which, by the way, doesn't actually show any part of any house.
- Don't be shocked if your lender asks … Yahoo! Homes - Wed, May 22, 2013 3:01 PM EDT
- Mortgage mistakes to avoid at all c … Yahoo! Homes - Tue, May 14, 2013 8:29 PM EDT
- Four reasons to refinance before su … Yahoo! Homes - Mon, May 13, 2013 7:30 PM EDT
- Refinance at 3.2 percent? One homeowner … Yahoo! Homes - Fri, May 10, 2013 5:49 PM EDT
- Low mortgage rates may not be here for … Yahoo! Homes - Mon, May 6, 2013 9:55 PM EDT