On the market in Washington, D.C., is this contemporary number designed by architect Mark McInturff, which boasts an "oculus" (read: pop-up skylight), a metal library named "Bookhenge," and second-level reservoir views "that make you feel as if you are in a treehouse for adults," as the brokerbabbledescribes it. There's no photographic proof of said views, but there is, however, evidence of some surprisingly lovely interiors. With pale hardwoods and floor-to-ceiling windows, the inside of home, completed in 2006, has an airy, open feel, despite its sort of bleak appearance from the street. Besides the library and "Eye of God" (again: fancy skylight), the home, asking $1.95M, comes with three bedrooms and two fireplaces, ringing in at 4,119 square feet. Do have a look above.
More from Yahoo! Homes
1 - 4 of 8
- How to qualify for the best mortgage … Yahoo! Homes - Mon, Jun 3, 2013 1:27 PM EDT
- Four unusual ways to pay down your … Yahoo! Homes - Wed, May 29, 2013 4:48 PM EDT
- Need cash? Mortgage options that can … Yahoo! Homes - Wed, May 29, 2013 4:46 PM EDT
- Don't be shocked if your lender asks … Yahoo! Homes - Wed, May 22, 2013 3:01 PM EDT
- Mortgage mistakes to avoid at all c … Yahoo! Homes - Tue, May 14, 2013 8:29 PM EDT