"Right out of a James Bond film!" boasts the brokerbabble for this Washington DC penthouse, just listed for $1.95M, noting that the 16-foot ceilings, home elevator, and terraces "are just a few of this apartments [sic] special features." In that case, let's all agree that the most special feature is this lounge, which manages to defy the space-time continuum—on the one hand, the room looks like it stepped out of a bygone era; green, on the other hand, was recently anointed by both House Beautiful and Pantone. Either way, it's not the only wackadoodle space in the seven-bedroom unit; head to Curbed DC for a closer look.
More from Yahoo! Homes
1 - 4 of 8
- Mortgage mistakes to avoid at all c … Yahoo! Homes - Tue, May 14, 2013 8:29 PM EDT
- Four reasons to refinance before su … Yahoo! Homes - Mon, May 13, 2013 7:30 PM EDT
- Refinance at 3.2 percent? One homeowner … Yahoo! Homes - Fri, May 10, 2013 5:49 PM EDT
- Low mortgage rates may not be here for … Yahoo! Homes - Mon, May 6, 2013 9:55 PM EDT
- Refinance now for big savings Yahoo! Homes - Fri, May 3, 2013 4:58 PM EDT