The tricky thing about decorating for Halloween is that the border between cool Edgar-Allan-Poe strange and, uh, rats-in-a-bag strange is almost invisible. Halloween decor, which can be awesomely eerie, all too often collapses into a no-holds-barred creepfest. Or, let's face it, just a plain old crazyfest. It's difficult to see the line until it's crossed in a big, casket-furniture kind of way. Take, for instance, these interacting skeleton singers. It's impossible to tell what's most appalling: the singing, the banjos, the $199 pricetag, or the fact that they're actually sold out. Do have a look at the freaky finds above.
More from Yahoo! Homes
1 - 4 of 8
- The smartest way to save big on your … Yahoo! Homes - 10 hours ago
- How to qualify for the best mortgage … Yahoo! Homes - Mon, Jun 3, 2013 1:27 PM EDT
- Four unusual ways to pay down your … Yahoo! Homes - Wed, May 29, 2013 4:48 PM EDT
- Need cash? Mortgage options that can … Yahoo! Homes - Wed, May 29, 2013 4:46 PM EDT
- Don't be shocked if your lender asks … Yahoo! Homes - Wed, May 22, 2013 3:01 PM EDT