And by the way, it's her 67th birthday -- so why not make her day and take it off her hands?
This property has so many hard-to-believe features that we hardly know where to start:
• You reach it by a wooden funicular (no cars). We had to look up "funicular": It's a cute little cable car on a rail that runs up a steep slope.
• The compound has a nearly century-old guesthouse made of rocks collected from the landscape.
• It has its own outdoor amphitheater, dance floor, hiking trails and natural waterfall.
• This chiseled piece of paradise, as the listing calls it, comprises 73 acres.
Or you can watch "Sunday Dinner With Suzanne Somers," shot in the very same home (and if you scroll down below that video, you'll find some ThighMaster and "Three's Company" clips):
Also on Yahoo Homes:
• Is this the most beautiful backyard pool in America?
• The real, 500-year-old House at Pooh Corner is for sale
• Buy ($115M) or rent ($600K/month) the house where the horse-head scene from "The Godfather" was shot
- Suzanne Somers