Beautifully restored, historic designated 1835 building, set in lovely garden in brick walked, historic district of Tappan. Town features include NYC bound commuter bus, restaurant row, shops, library, stream-fed town park with pond and summer concerts and the historic DeWindt House and gardens. There are four levels and three entrances. Lower level has powder room and separate entrance. Three level main building has two office levels, two baths and owner's loft apartment/office.