Victorian Charmer in the heart of Perry Historic District with 6 fire places. Rare opportunity to buy and restore this spacious beauty. Stained glass transom and is #12 on the historic walking of homes tours. Built in 1910 as the pastorium for the First Baptist Church. Current owner moved there in 1947! Only 2 owners have lived here since it was built. Bring all offers!